The ultimate retreat awaits at this 1-bed, 1-bath Angel Fire cabin! Nestled on 9 acres just outside of the Pecos Wilderness, this quaint vacation rental features a well-equipped kitchen, comfortable furnishings, and a wood-burning stove, altogether creating the perfect getaway. Spend your days skiing the slopes of Angel Fire Resort, only 7 miles away, or exploring the trails of New Mexico's endless hiking options. Come night, gather around the shared outdoor fire pit for s'mores and stargazing!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: King Bed
Modern amenities and rustic decor perfectly merge at this Angel Fire cabin. Whether you want to relax on the front porch (make sure to keep your eyes out for the herd of elk) or cuddle up on the sofa to watch a movie, the choice is all yours! The view of Wheeler Peak, New Mexico's highest point, is sure to steal your gaze for a while.
A well-equipped kitchen provides just what you need for home-cooking endeavors. If you're in the mood for a hearty meal, fire up the grill for an at-home barbecue! Follow it with s'mores around the chiminea.
Throw a log in the wood-burning stove before slipping under the king bed's covers. Brought kids along? They'll find their accommodations in the bedroom with a twin-over-twin bunk bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Wake up to panoramic mountain views each day of your stay at The Trails End Ranch! Once you've had your coffee, pack a lunch before hitting the trails of the Pecos Wilderness, located right next door to the property. Some local trails include Elliot Barker Trail and Osha Pass!
Looking for an adrenaline rush? Head to Angel Fire Bike Park, ranked #3 in the US and the largest park in the Rocky Mountains with 2,000+ vertical feet and 60+ miles of purpose-built lift-served terrain.
If mountain biking isn't your forte, explore the town of Angel Fire, located only 7 miles north. Sip a refreshing brew at Enchanted Circle Brewing Company quickly followed by dinner at Zebs Restaurant and Bar. For breakfast, check out The Bakery & Cafe!
When the snow falls, unpack your skis! Angel Fire Ski Resort, also only 7 miles away, features great downhill runs along with Nordic skiing, sledding, and tubing. If you're seeking a change in scenery, head to Red River Ski Area, 36 miles away.
Come summertime, bring your golf clubs to practice your swing at the Angel Fire Country Club right next to the home.
Outdoor adventurers, partake in even more outdoor recreation, like rafting, horseback riding, zip lining, trout fishing, ATV off-roading tours, kayaking, paddleboarding and more - all minutes away!
Spend a day in Taos - an easy day trip away - exploring the town's art scene, delicious cuisine, and beautiful outdoor destinations!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, fresh linens and towels, complimentary toiletries, wood-burning stove, furnished front porch, gated entry, chiminea, grill, picnic table, 1-car covered parking and 4-car driveway, and more
- Scenic Angel Fire location with panoramic mountain views - located next to the Pecos Wilderness on 9 acres of land, 7 miles from Angel Fire Resort, the town of Angel Fire and the Angel Fire Bike Park, and only 31 miles from Taos!
- Nearest Major Airports: Taos Regional Airport (~38 miles away) | Santa Fe Regional Airport (~108 miles away) | Albuquerque International Sunport (~165 miles away)
- If you're traveling with a party larger than 4 guests, check the availability of the larger house on the property (Evolve listing #429691) which sleeps 14 additional guests!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The number of people on the reservation must reflect the number of people planning to stay at the home
- NOTE: Another vacation rental unit is on-site and other travelers and/or the homeowner may be present during your stay
- NOTE: 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary in the winter months to access the property
- Please note, this home allows for next day bookings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »