Get away from it all and spend some time on Baboosic Lake during your stay in this quaint 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage in Amherst. Up to 8 guests can stay in this 900-square-foot cottage which overlooks the lake and also comes with a private dock. During your stay, you can fish or swim off the dock, or walk to nearby Amherst Town Beach for days of fun in the sun. The area is also great for hiking, shopping, and dining!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Pullout Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Full Pullout Bed
Before you start your day, watch the sunrise over the lake each morning out on the back deck, which overlooks the lake. The only sounds you’ll hear in the morning are the noises made by the local wildlife, and the lake water lapping on the nearby docks.
The fully equipped kitchen, which features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and beautiful wood cabinetry, has everything you need to cook delicious meals in your home-away-from-home. There’s a breakfast bar inside as well as an outdoor bar for you to enjoy your meals.
Head up the spiral staircase to the loft, where you can grab a book off the shelf, or play board games with your travel companions. After a tiring day, you can also kick back and watch TV as you relax on the couch in the living room.
The outdoor fire pit is the perfect place for roasting marshmallows and telling stories after the sun sets!
After a day of fun in the sun, you’re sure to sleep well in either of the bedrooms, or on the full-sized pullout sofa bed in the living room. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, while the second bedroom has a twin-over-full bunk bed and a pullout twin trundle bed.
The cottage is located near Amherst Town Beach and has a private dock, so lake lovers won’t need to travel far for fun days in the sun. The cottage comes with 2 kayaks for guest use, and you can rent additional paddle boards and kayaks from the Amherst Town Beach.
Take a break from spending time on the lake and be sure to explore the quaint New England villages near the cabin. There are tons of unique shops and restaurants in Amherst and the sleepy surrounding towns.
For a little more excitement, make the 30-minute drive to Manchester. There are several great museums in the state’s largest city, as well as pleasant parks and many places to shop and eat.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include 2 kayaks, fire pit, private dock, fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking and much more!
- Amazing location with views of Baboosic Lake and a private dock, within walking distance to Amherst Town Beach. Easy driving distance to surrounding towns
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $50 fee (max 2 pets)
- Not suitable for parties - large gatherings considered with homeowner approvable (please reach out to Evolve with requests)
- Please note that towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »