Come explore New Mexico from this 5-bedroom, 2-bath Alto vacation rental house, surrounded by pine trees and lush greenery on 8 acres of private land. The property boasts 4,000 square feet of living space with accommodations for 12, an outdoor patio, a spacious atrium equipped with an indoor hot tub, and all the essentials you’ll need. Situated only 10 minutes from the Sierra Blanca Ski Area, you’ll enjoy the convenience of having countless recreational activities right out your front door!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed, Twin Bed
Featuring an open floor plan and modern furnishings throughout, this charming New Mexico property was truly designed with comfort in mind.
Make yourself at home in the living room, complete with abundant furnishings, a flat-screen satellite TV, wood-burning fireplace and a pool table. Gather around the TV for a movie night or start up a game of pool to engage in some friendly competition.
Cooking for 8 is easy as pie in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with updated appliances and all the necessary cooking tools. Prepare your favorite home-cooked dish and serve it at the kitchen table.
On a warm evening, dine al fresco out on the patio. This peaceful outdoor space includes a gas grill and patio furniture. There is also a small pond and creek at the base of the property. Take a stroll down to the water and keep an eye out for elk or deer passing through.
Continue the evening’s entertainment in the atrium, which is tastefully outfitted with brick lined walls and Southwest inspired decor. Let your worries melt away while you soak in the indoor hot tub.
Break for the bedrooms when you’re ready to wind down for the night. The master bedroom boasts a plush king-sized bed, a flat-screen satellite TV and a full en-suite bathroom for added convenience.
-- THE LOCATION --
This property is located under 10 minutes away from Sierra Blanca Ski Area, where you’ll find an abundance of activities at Ski Apache Mountain Resort. In the wintertime, you and your travel companions can look forward to epic skiing, while in the summer, you’ll enjoy scenic hiking and biking trails.
Pack a lunch and head to Sleeping Springs Trout Lakes or Grindstone Lake for some quality fishing! Sleeping Springs is stocked with rainbow trout, and fishing here doesn’t require a license.
At Grindstone or Bonito Stables, you can take a trail ride through scenic landscapes, offering unique views and a fun activity for the whole group to enjoy.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private entrance, essentials (linens, towels, soap, toilet paper, etc.), 2 flat-screen satellite TVs, indoor hot tub, wood-burning fireplace, pool table, gas grill, patio, outdoor furniture, carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector, and more!
- Excellent Alto location - Under 10 minutes from Sierra Blanca Ski Area. Within close proximity to outdoor recreation, such as hiking, biking, fishing, skiing and so much more
-- POLICIES --
- Due to mountain terrain this property does NOT have internet
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »