If golf is your game, look no further than this Alto vacation rental located within the Rainmakers Golf Resort for your next retreat! The resort is home to one of the top 10 private courses in the country and is only minutes from Ski Apache, the mountain town of Ruidoso and various casinos. Hit the links right next door or stroll over to the renowned Spencer Theater for a show. With 3 beds, 2 baths and custom features throughout, this townhome hosts up to 6 for a memorable New Mexico getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Outfitted with custom features, natural earth tones and beautiful woodwork, this high-end home puts a modern twist on classic Southwest flare. An open layout lined with rounded ceilings welcomes you inside, while a wall of long-view windows beckons you to the living area.
Refuel after a day on the Rainmakers’ championship golf course with a hearty homemade meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen, highlighted by stainless steel appliances and ample counter space. Pull a stool up to the bar for a quick bite at the counter or find a spot around the farmhouse table to dine with the whole group.
Freshen up in one of the 2 full bathrooms before walking over to the Spencer Theater for your evening entertainment. If you’d rather spend the night in, the great room features soft sofas and a 55-inch flat-screen TV - everything you need for an at-home movie night! If drinks on a patio is more your scene, take advantage of your private outdoor space, boasting beautiful mountain views and a prime spot for wildlife watching.
Rest up for another day in Alto in any one of the 3 bedrooms. Guests staying in the master bedroom will be treated to the sweet life with a king bed, flat-screen TV, gas fireplace, sizeable walk-in closet and a full en-suite bathroom with a jetted tub.
-- THE LOCATION --
Whether you’re in town to golf and gamble or wine and dine, this Alto townhome is the perfect starting point for all of your adventures.Venture into the village of Ruidoso only 10 miles away to browse local art galleries, search for souvenirs in a unique boutique, visit a local brewpub and pursue a hiking trail in the surrounding Sierra Blanca mountains.
Book a tee time on the Rainmakers golf course for an afternoon close to home in the warmer season, and spend the colder months over at Ski Apache less than 20 miles away. As New Mexico’s premier ski destination, the area offers dozens of trails for winter-sport enthusiasts of all skill levels!
For a fun night out, check out the countless casinos in the area or walk less than 5 minutes to see a show at the Spencer Theater for the Performing Arts.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 2 55-inch flat-screen TVs, 2 gas fireplaces, master en-suite bathroom with jetted tub, private patio, outdoor furniture, fire pit, 2-car garage, driveway parking for 2 additional vehicles and more
- Awesome Alto location in the Rainmakers Golf Resort - Minutes from golf courses, casinos, shopping and dining! 10 miles from Ruidoso, less than 20 miles from Ski Apache and a short stroll from the Spencer Theater
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sierra Blanca Regional Airport - 1000 NM-220, Alto, NM 88312 (~5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The maximum occupancy of this home is 6 guestsGet the full listing »