Boasting unbeatable Rocky Mountain views, a spacious deck and 8 acres of land with a creek, this private home is for anyone looking to make the mountains home. With 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and space for 10, this is a getaway for families, friends, or that couple looking for a little peace and quiet. You'll love the 3,224-square-foot interior which has 2 living areas and panoramic views from every window. Located just outside of Breckenridge, this is an idyllic mountain escape like no other!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds
Feel your worries melt away the moment you arrive at this serene mountain home. The spacious interior blends contemporary comfort with rustic lodge decor to let you relax in style.
Sip your morning coffee on the deck as you watch the valley wake up around you - you might even spot some of the local wildlife! Enjoy your seemingly private view of 14er Mt. Bross and the famed Mt. Silverheels amongst many others in the mountainscape that will greet you each day. Stroll down to the creek and cast your line or step into your snowshoes to explore your personal winter wonderland.
Gather around the hardwood dining table with seating for 10 and savor your meals together before venturing out for the day. After a scenic hike or a day on the slopes, take it easy on the porch or warm up beside the toasty wood-burning stove in the living room. If you're feeling competitive, head downstairs to play a few games at the truly unique pool table.
Host a movie or game night upstairs, where plush furnishings, a flat-screen TV and a collection of board games promise to keep everyone entertained. Children's toys are also provided to keep the little ones busy! As it gets dark out, walk down to the fire pit to stargaze beside the warmth of a fire. When you're ready for bed, retreat to your cozy bedroom to rest up for another unforgettable day.
-- THE LOCATION --
Fairplay rests 7 miles down the road, with its own all-season adventure opportunities and local events. World-class skiing awaits in Breckenridge just over 20 miles away and 45 minutes away is the city of Buena Vista so you can make the most of your time here.
This Mosquito Mountain Range retreat rests in a peaceful valley just outside of Alma. The valley is filled with Aspen trees that light up beautiful shades of yellow and orange in the fall. The mix of Aspen and evergreen trees is truly a sight to see!
Four 14'ers surround the town, promising epic hikes and spectacular panoramas. Immerse yourself in the area's spooky past with a visit to the ghost town of Buckskin Joe. In the summer, Alma hosts the Festival in the Clouds to celebrate art, history and culture.
If you have a four-wheel-drive vehicle, Mosquito Pass offers high elevation views and breathtaking scenery. Just over Leadville pass, the historic mining town of Leadville has year-round recreation opportunities and an annual Leadville Boom Days festival.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Highly recommended to have 4WD vehicle to access property
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen TVs each with DVD players (two have satellite), free WiFi, central heating, wood-burning stove (wood not provided), 2 gas-burning fireplaces, children's toys, pool table, washer and dryer, complementary essentials,smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, furnished wraparound deck, shaded patio, gas grill, 8 acres with a creek, fire pit (wood not provided), over-sized garage with parking for 2.5 vehicles, driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Beautiful Alma location on 8 private acres in the Mosquito Mountain Range, with access to area attractions in Alma, Fairplay, Buena Vista, Leadville and Breckenridge
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) (~91.7 miles away) | Denver International Airport (DIA) (~117 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note it is recommended that you bring your own firewood
- Please do not order movies or shows on demand. If a purchase is made on demand, guest will be responsible for paying that amount.
- Please note wood is not provided for the fire pit or wood-burning stove
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »