Stay in this delightful 2,000+ sq ft private home with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths in a location that can't be beat! Newly furnished, painted and remodeled. Comfortable and very clean. Located just south of Old Town Alexandria with easy access to the scenic George Washington Parkway. Enjoy the peaceful, convenient location without the headaches of being in the big city!
Furnished rental available for minimum 31 days. Uncluttered, clean, comfortable, recently renovated home, newly furnished, 4 real bedrooms. Sleeps 8 in newer, comfortable beds. Plus an additional guest can use the office futon or luxury raised inflatable bed.
Great LOCATION in an upscale, established and family oriented NEIGHBORHOOD. Perfect for TDY with family, corporate, as a respite or as a transition/relocation home-base. MORE - More options, more comfort, more room, more privacy, more convenience than a hotel PLUS located in a very desirable northern VA location close to DC and Maryland!
Fully furnished private home in sought after neighborhood along the Potomac with trees, sidewalks and parks, just four miles south of Old Town, easy access to Reagan (DCA) airport, Crystal City, Pentagon and military bases (Fort Belvoir within 5 miles), government agencies, corporate offices, National Landing plus, Maryland is just over the bridge. Short walk to metro bus stop. Close to Mt Vernon bike/walk trail, fitness centers, shopping, restaurants, library and history. Great option if you are TDY with family, staying long term temp or, if you are in the process of transitioning, relocating or on sabbatical.
CLEANING INFO. We take the time to fully ventilate, clean, launder, disinfect and sanitize between all guest stays. Admittedly, we have a borderline germaphobia and our home has to pass OUR tough standards of being clean and sanitized BEFORE we allow it to be your home away from home. We have removed decorative pillows from the home, will replace bed pillows between stays and our linens are either replaced or professionally cleaned between stays. Absolutely all surfaces are disinfected (our "no clutter" approach makes this attainable) and as an added benefit, 95% of our seating surfaces are of materials easily disinfected and the other 5% have removable coverings that are laundered between stays. Rest assured, we have enhanced cleaning and take this responsibility seriously.
ABOUT OUR HOME: Split foyer open floor plan. Remodeled, painted etc in 2018. Newly furnished. TWO LEVELS: Upper level with living, kitchen, dining, full hall bath, two bedrooms (one queen bedroom and one king bedroom with a separate private bathroom). Lower level with office/den plus living room, two additional bedrooms (one with two twin beds, one with a queen bed), a full bath plus a laundry room with full size washer and dryer. Deck, patio with gas grill, table and chairs for eating or relaxing as the sun goes down, private driveway parking, large fenced yard.
Utilities, high speed premium internet and cable provided. Prudent use of utilities expected. Responsible renters welcome!
There are FOUR separate bedrooms and our total beds include 1 king, 2 queens and 2 twins; an additional full futon or luxury twin size raised inflatable bed is also available. Total bathrooms are 3. Working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, security system. Clean and uncluttered, with just about everything needed as your home away from home. Owners live in the area and are available as needed to complement your stay.
Kitchen includes new appliances and microwave and is well stocked with coffee maker, blender, toaster, baking and cooking pots/pans, dishes, glassware, utensils etc and some pantry staples.
New pillows, linens, plush towels, newer quality memory foam mattresses and newer area rugs throughout. Most seating areas are leather or faux leather - comfortable and easy to keep clean.
Some family/kid games, books and activities provided. Plentiful outdoor space on the property and in the walkable neighborhood.
Very close to parks, public playgrounds, ball fields, tennis and running track. Close to county recreation centers (pool/ice skating) and historic grounds. The perfect place to settle in for an extended stay. *COVID pandemic may affect operations of local businesses, restaurants and other facilities and severe weather/acts of god could temporarily affect utilities.*
Rest assured that our home is professionally cleaned before you arrive and after you depart ensuring the best possible environment.
Fairfax County requires Short Term vacation properties (30 days or less) to register with the county and regulates the number of stays per year, per property. Registration numbers must be provided in the description of each online ST vacation rental. Comparing properties and don't see a registration number? Make sure it's legit. This property is not a short term rental. Minimum stay is 31 days. Longer stays are welcome.Get the full listing »