This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental for 7 sits in the heart of Old Town Alexandria! Cobblestone streets lead to historic sites visited by the Founding Fathers, such as Gadsby's Tavern Museum. Walk 2 blocks to the unique shops of King Street, head down 4 blocks to the Potomac River's waterfront park, or make an 8-mile trip to the monuments of Washington DC! Return to your 2,200-square-foot townhome and gather around the private courtyard's fire pit for the perfect ending to an eventful day.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This Historic Old Town Alexandria townhome offers 18th-century architecture, culture, and history mixed with all the modern amenities and comforts of home! Inside your colorful vacation rental, you'll discover a charming English Country atmosphere illuminated by tall windows and elegant chandeliers.
Brick steps lead to the main floor of the home, where an exquisitely decorated sitting and dining area provide the perfect space for your group to gather in style. The family fun is amplified downstairs, where you can cozy up on the couch and turn on your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV! Here you'll find a kitchen fully equipped with all the modern appliances needed to cook up a delicious homecooked meal.
If barbecues are more your style, head out to the private courtyard and get the charcoal grill fired up! This furnished garden-view patio is the perfect space for dining, chatting, or sipping drinks with friends. Snag a spot around the fire pit as the sun goes down and swap stories or melt s'mores with your crew!
Upstairs, a luxurious soaking tub and walk-in shower await in the master's en-suite bath. Once you've rinsed off, retire to the cloud-like comfort of the king-sized four-poster bed. A flat-screen TV hangs at the foot of your bed, offering late-night entertainment while you rest up for your next day of exploration!
-- THE LOCATION --
This townhome is settled in the heart of Old Town Alexandria, inviting you to meander the cobblestone streets where the city's rich 18th and 19th-century past comes alive.
With a free trolley shuttle bringing you to King Street's unique boutiques and eateries sitting 2 blocks away, and bike rentals available along the Potomac Riverfront 4 blocks from home, you'll feel immersed in the city's historic beauty!
You're just a 3-minute walk from Market Square, where you can visit the Alexandria History Center and Carlyle House Historic Park. Don't forget to make a reservation at Gadsby's Tavern Restaurant & Museum, so you can dine in the Founding Father's favorite pub!
Continue to appreciate the city's vibrant culture with a trip to The George Washington Masonic National Memorial, or a 7-minute walk down to the famous factory-converted-art-center, Torpedo Factory Art Center.
When you're not marveling at Alexandria's architecture or taking a boat out on the Potomac River, pay a visit to the country's capital! The infamous monuments known to Washington D.C. are only 8 miles from your townhome.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, furnished patio courtyard, charcoal grill, fire pit, balcony, private garden, free public shuttle, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, and much more!
- Idyllic Alexandria location - Enjoy unique shopping and dining on King Street 2 blocks from your door, or take a stroll to the riverfront park only 4 blocks away! Whether you choose to explore the city's 18th and 19th-century brick sidewalks or make the 20-minute trip to Washington DC, your townhome is in the perfect location to access it all!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (~4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- The house has 3 flights of stairs that can be challenging for guests with physical limitations
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »