Escape from the city for a weekend or longer with a stay at this 3-bed, 2-bath Alexander vacation rental home with room for 6! Nestled just a short walk from a community pond, this property lets you enjoy the best of a home in addition to serene days spent on the water. Savor at-home barbecues on the back porch and entertaining evenings in the open-concept living area. When you desire metropolitan luxuries, you'll find them just minutes away, including the Outlets of Little Rock!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Start each morning on the back porch; sipping coffee as you welcome the day! Once the late snoozers begin to rise, head back inside to whip up a homemade breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy easy prep and cooking with the help of spacious countertops and modern appliances! Fueled and ready to go, throw on your bathing suit, lather on sunscreen, and walk just down the road to the community pond for a fun-filled day on the water.
Retreat to your home-away-from-home for rest and relaxation in the air-conditioned 1,550 square feet of living space! Enjoy a quick catnap in the open-concept living area or tune into your favorite shows on the 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV with streaming capabilities.
Finish the day with a cleansing shower in the second bathroom or a long soak in the master en-suite's jetted garden tub. You'll find ample sleeping arrangements for everyone in the 4 bedrooms complete with queen or twin beds!
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not lounging by the community pond, you'll find plenty of attractions and destinations close to the home to experience and explore!
Bargain hunters will find numerous deals at the Outlets of Little Rock, just a 6-minute drive away. It features all of your favorite popular brands, along with restaurants so you can stay satiated during your shopping day! Also in the area, big Rock Mini Golf & Fun Park provides endless fun for the whole family.
This property is also an excellent stay for visiting families coming to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock - located just 15 minutes away. Easily stroll down memory lane from your time spent on the campus, catch a sports game, or watch your student become an alumnus at graduation!
If you drive just slightly farther, you'll stumble onto Little Rock itself! Enjoy strolls along The Arkansas River Trail System, visits to the Museum of Discovery and Little Rock Zoo, and a tour of the Rock Town Distillery - where you can learn how grain magically turns into spirits such as bourbon and gin. Stay into the evening for a fine dining experience at One Eleven or Cache Restaurant, both offering waterfront views on the Arkansas River!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, central air conditioning, fresh linens and towels, a jetted garden tub, Pack n' Play, covered porch with outdoor furnishings, gas grill, 2 charcoal grills, community boat slip on neighborhood pond, driveway parking, and so much more
- Peaceful Alexander Location- Serene property just across the street from a community pond, minutes to the Outlets of Little Rock, 15 minutes from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, and 25 minutes from downtown Little Rock!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field - 1 Airport Rd, Little Rock, AR 72202, (~ 15.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »