Colorful Victorian located in one of Albuquerque's most historic Downtown neighborhoods, within walking distance to Albuquerque's best coffee, food, entertainment and culture. Perfect for singles, couples or groups, this family and pet friendly space has a private yard, full kitchen, claw foot tub, and whimsical attic space with teepee and wood stove. With wood floors and vintage details throughout the house and all brand new furnishings, this cozy little house is both charming and comfortable.
Enjoy a restful night of sleep in king size memory foam beds with soft, cozy bedding. Get cozy by the wood burning stove, take a relaxing bubble bath in the claw foot tub, cook a gourmet meal in the full kitchen, and enjoy a glass of wine in the private back yard. Both adults and children will love the whimsical attic bedroom with downtown views, twinkling star lights and a play teepee. Children will find a secret cupboard filled with toys, board games, and coloring books.
Just 5 minutes from the airport, blocks from I-25 and the Albuquerque Convention Center, 1 block from Central Ave (Historic Route 66), and minutes from UNM, you will find yourself close to everything you need for your stay in Albuquerque.
• Cozy and modern decor with colorful Southwest accents
• Kitchen stocked with coffee, tea, and all the supplies you need to make a gourmet meal
• Shady private yard with patio seating for 6
• Clean bathroom with large claw foot tub
• TV equipped with Hulu Plus, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO & news channels
• Family friendly attic bedroom equipped with a twin day bed that extends into a queen size bed, 2nd twin bed, play teepee, dollhouse, and fun hideaway spots. Secret cupboard on the staircase is stocked with board games and toys.
• Master bedroom with King memory foam bed (with latex mattress topper to make it extra soft) and wood burning stove, with plenty of cozy pillows to cuddle by the fire
• Bright and airy 3rd bedroom downstairs with Southwest decor, King memory foam bed and soft, cozy bedding
• Air conditioner!!
• Work space with desk for laptop computer and fast wi-fi
• Clean, soft white linens and towels
• Adult coloring books and markers, chess board, playing cards and adult board games make it a great getaway for couples or groups
• Plenty of closet space to store your belongings, plus hangers & ironing board/iron
• Family friendly items such as kid-size table and chairs, stroller, pack n play, baby gate for stairs, and high chair make the house great for families
• New Mexico guidebooks and magazines, plus a book of my own personal recommendations and maps of all the must-do's in downtown AlbuquerqueGet the full listing »