The perfect place for your family or group gathering! Two houses on one property, connected by a fence in the back yard. Enjoy privacy and a great spot to gather with family or friends in Albuquerque.
This charming historic property is located in one of Albuquerque's oldest neighborhoods downtown.
5 minutes from the airport and within walking distance to some of Albuquerque's best restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and entertainment.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
This property includes two full houses with private entrances and yards, connected by a fence in the back yard.
• The first house is 3 bedrooms, 1 bath (5 beds total - 2 king, 1 twin, and 1 twin + 2nd twin trundle).
• The second house is 2 bedroom, 1 bath (2 queen beds + 1 sofa bed total).
Enjoy a restful night of sleep on memory foam beds with soft, cozy bedding. Get cozy by the wood burning stove, take a relaxing bubble bath in the claw foot tub, cook a meal in the full kitchens, and enjoy a glass of wine in the private back yard. Both adults and children will love the whimsical attic bedroom with downtown views, twinkling star lights and a play teepee. Children will find a secret cupboard filled with toys, board games, and coloring books.
Just 5 minutes from the airport, blocks from I-25 and the Albuquerque Convention Center, 1 block from Central Ave (Historic Route 66), and minutes from UNM, you will find yourself close to everything you need for your stay in Albuquerque.
AMENITIES OF BOTH HOMES
• Cozy and modern decor with colorful Southwest accents
• Kitchen stocked with coffee, tea, and all the supplies you need to make a meal
• Shady private yard with patio seating
• Clean full bathrooms with bath tubs
• Roku TVs in each unit equipped with Hulu Plus, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO & news channels
• Front-loading washer/dryers in each unit
• Air conditioner (not a swamp cooler)
• Work space with desks for laptop computer and fast wi-fi
• Professionally cleaned between guests
• Clean, soft white linens and towels
• Adult coloring books and markers, chess board, playing cards and adult board games make it a great getaway for couples or groups
• Plenty of closet space to store your belongings, plus hangers & ironing boards/irons in each house
• New Mexico guidebooks and magazines, plus a book of my own personal recommendations and maps of all the must-do's in downtown Albuquerque
• Family friendly attic bedroom equipped with a twin day bed that extends into a queen size bed, 2nd twin bed, play teepee, dollhouse, and fun hideaway spots. Secret cupboard on the staircase is stocked with board games and toys.
• Master bedroom with King memory foam bed and wood burning stove
• Bright and airy 3rd bedroom downstairs with Southwest decor, King memory foam bed and soft, cozy bedding
• Family friendly items such as kid-size table and chairs, stroller, pack n play, baby gate for stairs, and high chair make the house great for families
• 2 large bedrooms with Queen size memory foam beds
• Fold down sofa for up to 2 more guests (best suited for 1 adult or 2 children). Foam topper is provided to make it more comfortable.
• Cozy gas fireplace in living room
• Record player and records, board games, yoga mat, and adult coloring books for entertainment during your stayGet the full listing »