Location, Location, Location:
This apartment is on the 2nd floor (no elevator) and is part of an 8plex. Walking distance (66ft) to Old Town Plaza, where you can experience the "enchantment" of New Mexico’s restaurants, cafes, shops, art, street merchants, live music and entertainment. We are also walking distance to numerous museums including The Albuquerque Museum of Art, Explora Children's Museum, the Museum of Natural Science and History, and the Rattlesnack Museum. Nearby is theTiguex Park, the Aquarium, Botanical Gardens, Abq Zoo, Tingley Beach and the Rio Grande crafts.
House Amenities & Features:
• Spacious floorplans
• Second story with view
• Private outdoor courtyard
• High ceilings with Vigas in the main living areas
• Free Designated Parking
• Smart TV
• Fast wi-fi
• Washer/Dryer – stackable
• Exterior security camera on door.
• Open full kitchen with dining table and chairs
• Equipped with Keurig coffee maker, microwave, toaster, fridge, stove and oven
• Stocked with dishes, silverware, cups/glasses, and basic cookware
• Floor – cleaning rules
• Clean, stocked with plush, towels, shampoo/soap, hand/face lotion, Q-tips
• Shower/tub combo – Please note the shower does have a low ceiling
• Blow dryer, Toiletries available in case you forget something
• Bedroom 1: King size memory foam mattress
• Bedroom 2: Queen size memory foam mattress
• Queen/Full size pull out Couch in living room
Parking - dedicated spot in the complex parking lot OR any spot marked "Tenant" only.
Other things to note:
-2nd floor - no elevator
-Large Garbage container located behind the complex
-Possibility for noise - apartments are part of an 8plex
-Low Flow Toilets - do not flush anything other than small amounts of toilet paper
-Air conditioner - please do not run temp lower than 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The compressor can easily freeze causing damage or HOT air to blow in.
-Sofa Bed - not the most comfortable bed. We have added another layer of foam under the bedding but please be aware that it is not the most comfortable bed.
-A lockbox is located on the premises to open the front door.
-The complex is regularly treated with non-toxic pest repellent. Still, this property is located in a historic neighborhood in the desert. Bugs are a part of life here in the southwest. While we make every effort to stay on top of pest control and keep the apartments spotless for guests, we cannot completely control nature and therefore you may see the occasional bug. Please be aware of this and make sure you're ok with the possibility before booking.
-Ring Security camera installed on front door to monitor guest count and for security purposes.Get the full listing »