Pet friendly Pocono Mountain home located moments away from all major attractions. Skiing, hiking, paintball, water-parks and golf are all within a 10 minute drive. The Towamensing Trails community has an abundance of amenities including a lake with a beach, a pool, boat rentals, fishing, and an arcade for kids. You'll love our open floor plan and decorations boasting a wood burning stove for cold nights and a large deck for warm days. Excellent for families, groups, and romantic getaways.
This home is fully furnished with ample living space, a large front deck with staircases on either side centered by a gas fire pit for your enjoyment. Adjacent the side entry you can find brand new large wooden patio with chairs and a table along with a BBQ grill and a tree hammock. Once inside the second level you will find a large fully stocked kitchen with a beautiful hand crafted kitchen island, fresh herbs. Adjacent the kitchen is a beautiful dining room table that seats 8 and is home to a beautiful wood burning stove. The open floor plan provides access and use of the living room furnished with comfortable power reclining sofas, a 55 inch LED TV, cable service, Netflix and Wi-Fi. In addition, the second floor offers a pool table, ping pong, darts, poker chess and other board games, not to mention views of all of the outdoors and wildlife through the large windows and patio sliding glass doors. The second floor also offers a bathroom with a full size shower with shower essentials.
The first floor is the sleeping quarters, home to four bedrooms and a full bath with tub and shower essentials. There are two queen bedrooms, a living space bedroom with a 45 inch TV and a original Nintendo with over 600 games and a extremely comfortable full size futon, and the final bedroom houses two bunk beds with twin mattress on top and full mattress on the bottom. The home sleeps a total of 12 comfortably.
We also provide some dog toys for our furry friends. In addition two dishes for food and water for them.
For our family guests we also have a pack and play, baby gates and toys for your little ones to enjoy.
Located in the Towamensing Trails private community of Albrightsville, you will be among one of the cleanest, well regulated, and most secluded communities in the Pocono Mountain Region!
In this unbeatable area, you will be close to a number of all-season activities including hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, boating, whitewater rafting, paint-balling, horseback riding, canoeing, zip lining just to name a few. Nearby are also a variety of restaurants, shopping, casinos, and resorts for entertainment. Please keep in mind that the lake and pool are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
10 minutes away you can visit the World's premier paintball facility, Skirmish, and discover over 700 acres of field to play on. Hit the battlefield comprised of creeks, bridges, swamps, castles, and more for an action-packed day of paintball thrills! While you're out, take a free track tour at Pocono Raceway, home of the tricky triangle.
In the winter months, take a short drive to one of many ski resorts including Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Blue Mountain, and Camelback Mountain. Indoor water parks such as Split Rock Resort, Kalahari Resort, and H20ooohh are perfect for cooling off in the summer after hiking Hawk Falls at Hickory Run State Park.
Our home is fully furnished with ample living space, a large front deck with staircases on either side with a BBQ grill and a patio set. Once inside the second level you will find a large kitchen and a dining room that is home to a beautiful wood burning stove. The open floor plan provides access and use of the living room furnished with comfortable sofas, a 50in LED TV, DVD player, cable service, and
Wi-Fi. In addition, the second floor offers a pool table, ping pong, darts and poker, not to mention views of all of the outdoors through the windows. The second floor also has a bathroom with a full size shower.
The first floor is the sleeping quarters, home to four bedrooms. There are two queen bedrooms, a living space bedroom with a 45 inch TV and a extremely comfortable full size futon, and the final bedroom houses two bunk beds with twin mattress on top and full mattress on the bottom. The home sleeps a total of 12 comfortably.
For our family guests we also have a pack and play for your little ones.
The house is located just minutes from everything that's Mt.Pocono
2 min lake, beach, pool and clubhouse
10 min Jack Frost Ski/ Big Boulder Resort
15 min H20000 water park
15 min to Split Rock golf
20 min Camelback Ski Resort
20 min Pocono Raceway
30 min Mount Airy Casino
30 min Tannersville Outlets
Interaction with guests
The host can easily and quickly be reached for any questions regarding the home, things to do and any other questions pertaining to the stay.
Take advantage of the Towamensing Trails community amenities located right outside your door. Lounge by the pristine community pool or enjoy the welcoming clubhouse. When the hunger strikes, taste the delicious menu at the snack bar and grab a delectable bite or head out to eat at Woody's Country House or indulge in tasty treats at Garrison's Cafe and Sweet Shop. Head back and work on your jump shot on the basketball court or practice your serve on the tennis court. Look forward to swimming in the 190-acre lake or sink your toes into the sands of the beach.
Other things to note
Pet Fee $55
Cleaning Fee $130
Quiet Hours Are From 10pm till 8am
- Maximum number of occupants, including children, is limited to 28 overnight. Subletting or assignment of this lease is not permitted.
- MINORS: Tenant affirms that he/she is an adult and minors will not occupy the property unless an adult is present.
- CONDUCT: Tenants must respect the rights of others and refrain from vulgar language, loud and offensive behavior, playing audio and video equipment above a personal enjoyment level.
- SIGHT UNSEEN RENTALS: We will do our best to adequately describe our rental property to you, however, it is usually not practical for tenants to personally preview the accommodations before signing the lease. If/when the tenant rents the property sight unseen, the landlord will not be held responsible for any misinterpretations or problems that could arise, I.E…the tenant assumes a responsibility to the owner as if seen in advance.
- LOCAL REGULATIONS: All parties must comply with state and local regulations including recycling requirements. The tenant shall hold the landlord harmless for any claims, losses, actions or demands resulting from the negligence of tenants, their guests, or any disorderly conduct at the property. If any complaints are signed against the tenants in the local Municipal Court arising from the use of the property then they, upon conviction, will vacate the property immediately. Landlord will request the Municipal Court Judge to enter an order directing the tenant's removal
- PROPERTY CARE: Tenant agrees to return premises to owner, on expiration of this lease, in as clean and good condition as it was found. Also, to repair, replace, or pay for any breakage or damages to the property, furnishings and equipment. The house is smoke-free and all trash must be thrown away at community dumpster. The cleaning fee is only to cover sanitation of the bathrooms and overall property inspection. Once again, please still clean up before check-out. All windows must be closed.
- EQUIPMENT: No air-conditioners or appliances shall be installed without permission from the owners
- VISITATION: Tenant agrees to allow owners or their agents to enter the rented property for the purposes of showing it to prospective tenants or in emergencies
- CONVICTIONS: Conviction of underage alcohol consumption or use of illegal drugs on the premises will be cause for termination of this lease and immediate eviction.
- TENANT DEFAULT: This lease is valid only when signed by the owner and terminates upon tenant's failure to make required payments. Full payment(rent+security) is required 30 days before start of lease. In the event of cancellation by the tenant, payments will be refunded only when the property is re-rented at no loss to the owner and ten percent (10%), not to exceed $50.00, shall be deducted as a re-rental fee. Security deposit not refunded if you cancel. Additional $200 security deposit will be required from renters with low rating and bad reviews.
- AMENITIES: Tenant has the option of bringing their own linens/towels or use the ones that are provide. If using linens they must be stripped and placed into the basket before check out. Towels must be washed and dried before leaving the property. Towels may be left in the dryer, if not a 25$ linen fee will be charged and detergent will be provide. Tenant will be provided with enough paper products to begin their stay. Other amenities are listed below. With regard to appliances and amenities, every effort will be made to assure that they are available and function properly, however, no warranties are made. Beds; Twin over full Bunk beds (x2) Full futon bed, Queen Bed (x2). Open deck (front) ceiling fans and window fans, Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Color TV, VCR/DVD with videos, Toaster, Vacuum, Iron, Coffee maker, pool table, Ping Pong, Poker table, dart board Wood burning stove and the use of all Towamensing Trails facilities. T.Trails does not allow open flames ie" Fire pits and chimneas in the community the use of T. Trails facilities is limited to a total of eight “renters’ bands".
- $50 pet fee
No out door wood burning!!!!
You must also acknowledge
Must climb stairs - All bedrooms located on ground floor, second floor is all living space
Amenity limitations - The community only provides owners with 8 wrist bands to use the amenities such as pool and lake. Use of gas fire pit is approvedGet the full listing »