Soothing wooded views in the peaceful Towamensing Trails neighborhood await you at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in Albrightsville! ‘Gypsy Pines’ offers all the comforts of home, including accommodations for 10, a gas fireplace, and new private hot tub. With its fantastic location near Big Boulder and the Skirmish Paintball center, plus access to tons of community amenities, this wonderful getaway is the perfect home base for all of your Poconos adventures!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bonus Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Mountain-themed decor and contemporary furnishings invite you into the 1,500 square feet of living space, where you're sure to enjoy sitting in front of the gas fireplace after your daily outings. During downtime, watch the flat-screen cable TV in one of 2 rooms, or head to the game room to play a game of foosball!
When you get hungry, whip up a flavorful feast in the fully equipped kitchen, grill up your favorite meats and veggies on the charcoal grill, or grab some take out from the cash-only community restaurant. With a large 6-person dining table and patio furniture on the deck, it's easy to enjoy meals inside or out!
You're sure to adore the outdoor space, as it features a steamy hot tub and surrounding woods that create privacy. For more outdoor fun, head to the community center 1 mile away offering a swimming pool, tennis courts, and lakefront activities!
After a day amid the fresh air, drift to sleep with ease in the cloud-like queen bed of the master bedroom. Additional sleeping can be found in the other 2 bedrooms or in the bonus room off the dining area housing a full-sized sleeper sofa!
-- THE LOCATION --
Once you’ve enjoyed the array of community amenities, head to the massive Skirmish Paintball facility. Only 10 minutes from the home, this paintballer's paradise offers over 50 maps with castles, cargo containers, and buildings to play at!
Wintertime welcomes several snow-filled activities, such as skiing, snowboarding, and tubing at Jack Frost Ski Resort. Just 7 miles away is Big Boulder Mountain, where you can partake in outdoor fun year-round, from shredding the slopes in the colder months to hiking the scenic trails in the summer!
Waterfront activities abound at several lakes nearby including Big Boulder Lake and Lake Harmony. For a day of thrills, visit H2Oooohh Indoor Water Park or embark on a memorable adventure with a white water rafting trip
When you’re ready to relax with a refreshing drink, make your way to one of the nearby wineries for a taste of some local creations. Mountain View Vineyard, Winery & Brewery offers a tasty beverage for everyone in your group! Fill up a jug at Raw Urban Winery & Hard Cidery and bring it home with you to enjoy by the fire!
Be sure to visit the neighboring town of Jim Thorpe, recognized among the most fun, beautiful, and romantic adventure towns to visit! Nestled in the breathtaking Lehigh Gorge, this historic town is sure to delight you with restaurants, pubs, and live entertainment!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a DVD player, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, a gas fireplace, pack-n-play, furnished deck, charcoal grill, private hot tub, driveway parking, and more!
- 8 passes are provided that grant access to the community amenities which include a swimming pool, basketball court, tennis courts, sand volleyball court, lake, and restaurant! (children 2 and under do not need one)
- Fantastic Albrightsville Location - Minutes from several attractions and outdoor activities!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Lehigh Valley International Airport - 3311 Airport Rd, Allentown, PA 18109, (~43.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens, towels, and charcoal for the grill are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Please note that the outdoor pool and boating are only available between Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »